[1) Jenny Kenny designer dress agency is pleased to accept any genuine & authentic designer goods. Please call or email us to make an appointment to bring in your items for sale. We accept designer & selected top-end high street ladies wear & accessories, we do not accept underwear. We have have the right to limit the number of items accepted.
2) All items of clothing and accessories must be in immaculate condition, they must be clean with no stains or blemishes & not tainted by smoke or other odours. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any items which we feel do not meet these standards.
3) Our terms are that you receive 50% of the the items final sale price.
4)We set our selling prices based on the current market value of the goods. If you have a specific selling price in mind, please discuss with us at the time of booking in the goods and we will do our best to accommodate this.
5) After 8 weeks from the date of you bringing in your items, if no sale has been made you are free to collect them. In some cases we may be decide to keep items on sale for longer depending on the season.
Items must be appropriate for the season.
(We except Prom Dresses from January-May)
- We accept: Spring items from February,
- Summer items from April,
- Autumn/Winter items from September.
6)We keep limited cash on the premises. We advise you to contact us the day before you wish to collect your cash from our store. We can then ensure that the cash is ready for you to collect the next day.
7) As we have many clients we are unable to contact them to remind them of their collection date. It is the customer's responsibility to contact Jenny Kenny Designer Dress Agency to arrange a mutually convenient collection time so that we can ensure all unsold items are gathered in advance.
8) We have a vast turnover of stock and limited storage space.
Please Note: If any items are not collected within a 14 day period after the 8 weeks, then it will be assumed you no longer want the items & they will be donated to a charity of our choice. If there is a genuine reason why items cannot be collected within this period please contact us to make alternative arrangements.
9)Jenny Kenny Designer Dress Agency will display the items for sale in its boutique, occasionally at external events and advertise themfor sale on our Online Shop.
10) We will act as your agent to sell your items which will be priced according to their quality & saleability, whilst also being subject to seasonal reductions, sales & promotions during which time the original sale price may be reduced. If there is a minimum price that you would like for a particular item, please make this known when booking them item in.
11) We ask that give us a minimum of 6 weeks to sell your item and we cannot release the item back to you within this time frame. Items listed on other social media platforms or eBay will not be accepted for sale within the boutique or online store.
12)You must be the sole owner of the items offered for sale and accept full responsibility of the authenticity of the item. We do not accept stolen or counterfeit goods and have a zero tolerance policy for non-authentic items.
13) All items are left at the client’s risk - we cannot accept responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen items in the possession of Jenny Kenny Designer Dress agency. Customers should make their own insurance arrangements to cover loss or damage to any items if they so wish.
14)As we have many clients and get very busy we are unable to contact each client individually every time an item/s have been sold- You must contact us, either by telephone, email or text and quote your personal account number from your account card.
15) Your Account Card is proof of ownership – please don’t lose it.
16) All Money due to clients will be paid once the 8 week date has expired by cash at our store. Bank transfers can be issued for any money due over £250 only.
Please note: In order to keep our records up to date and insure you get paid out, money due to you must be collected within a 14 day period after the 8 weeks.If there is a genuine reason why it cannot be collected within this period please contact us to make alternative arrangements.
17) As a customer of Jenny Kenny Designer Dress agency, your details are stored. We use these details for marketing purposes within our store but we will not pass on your details. If for any reason you do not wish to be contacted by us please email us at email@example.com.
18)Due to the nature of our business, Jenny Kenny Dress Agency does not offer refunds or exchanges on any items purchased within our store. With regards to items purchased on line, returns are accepted within 7 days of receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights.